COVID-19 Customer Update
We are pleased to announce that during Alert Level 2 Ananda Tours will be operating private tours on Waiheke Island. We have adapted the way in which we operate, in order to operate safely:
- Our guides will not engage in physical contact with guests, an alternative welcome will be adapted.
- All vehicles will undergo increased high levels of cleanliness and hygiene practices, in order to prevent spread.
- Guests are advised to practise regular hand washing and sanitising, with sanitiser provided.
- Guests to abide physical distancing of 1 metre when out of the vehicle, respecting other people’s space and safe space.
- Each guest will need to ensure they have no symptoms of Covid 19, prior to travelling.
- We will ask you to complete a Health Declaration Form at the start of your tour. This will ask for your contact details, in order to assist with contact tracing if needed. Details will be kept in Ananda’s possession for 4 weeks, these details will be passed on to suppliers (venues), who must keep a record of all customers.
- For groups vehicles will only take up to 50% of their overall capacity, in order to allow for 1 meter spacing between guests.
We are working hard to adapt to the new normal and ensure that new regulations do not alter your experience of Waiheke. We are confident that we have achieved this and look forward to showing our island paradise to you, under the above restrictions.
Please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 372 7530.